For detailed user documentation and information about how leases work in QPSMR Companion, please visit the following NetMR Scotland Companion website:
For detailed descriptions of Companion’s facilities, visit:
- Respondent weights easily added to data
- Rim or matrix, using single and multi-coded entries
- Targets as values and/or percentages
- Constraints on weight values
- Weighting report automatically generated
Respondent weighting is the process of allocating a weight to each individual record (questionnaire) to rebalance analysis.
- Format settings
- Repeat questions set up
- Overlay tables for repeated questions
- De-rotate repeated questions page
- Levels in Reflect
- How to split data records
Winsock connection to PDS
In addition, a socket (Winsock) connection to PDS is used by QPSMR Telin to request sample telephone numbers which are required to be dialled.
Alternatively, a Winsock can be used for telephone numbers obtained from a PDS (predictive dialler system) which require to be put through to an operator, and the relevant sample record is then retrieved.
Companion Example screens
Finally, to see some examples of the Companion program in use, please visit NetMR Scotland’s website: