Companion free-to-use (Licence free) facilities
Customers who have expired Companion licences are still able to access the Companion free-to-use facilities to export their projects and data for use with other software.
Export data and metadata from Companion projects
Inspect raw data files from other systems
Run tables from Companion and Reflect databases
The Companion free-to-use program facilitates data entry, as you would with Companion Input.
You can produce Tables and Distinction analysis in Excel from Companion projects and Reflect databases.
Users are also able to convert CSV tables from CL (Command Language) to formatted Excel files with a table of contents.
triple-s XML support
Data in triple-s format can be inspected and exported using Companion:
- View all the questions and related texts
- View summary counts from the data
- Make a CL script (STP)
- Make a Quantum script (RUN)
- Produce an SPSS syntax file (SPS)
You can inspect and export data from an existing project, even if your Companion licence has expired.
Raw data file view
You can view any of the following standard market research raw data file:
- Fixed format ASCII character (ASC)
- Fixed format Unicode data (UNI)
- Comma separated value (CSV)
- Binary: NetMR style (CBA), Quantum style (CBE), and IBM 360 style (CBI)
- A single level XML file
- View CSV data from the clipboard