Versions with fixed issues
Below is a list of QPSMR Companion’s most recent known problems. For MSI installed versions the last part of version number is not used.
Furthermore, there were problems with:
- Companion Input for CAPI projects, please use 2021.1.4.1 or above.
- Companion Input, please use 2021.1.3.4 or above.
- Format RWU, please use 2021.1.2.7 (Classic 2021.1e) or above.
- CL %STA function, please use 2021.1.1.11 (Classic 2021.1d) or above.
- Data View of Float questions, please use 2021.1.1.11 or above.
- Pasting tables with bank column, please use 2021.1.1.5.
- Companion Input, please use 2021.1.1.7 or above.
- Triple-s export, please use 2020.2.2.3 or above.
- Format SIG6, please use 2020.2.1.13 or above.
- Reading CSV data, please use 2019.2.8.3 or above.
- Creating a Reflect database from CSV data. Please use 2019.2.5.6 or above.
- Significance markers missing on mean scores on DBL (weighted) stats only tables with format ESS (default). Please use 2019.2.4.2 or above.
- Single sheet tables being very slow. Please use 2019.1.16 or above.
- Tables using NPTR, please use 2019.1.15 or above.
- Overlay tables, please use 2019.1.15 or above.
- Because Excel confuses cells beginning with – or +, the program now always precedes significance markers put out to CSV tables with a space. For example, it will output a marker of “aB” as ” aB”.